Forum Archive - Wrong Version

Wrong Version
Feb 6, 2013 10:43 pm by worldcloud.com
I purchased gTranslate buy clicking on the 'Buy Now' button from within the gTranslate free plug-in inside of WordPress. I paid and was sent files; however, these files and instructions seem to be for Joomla and not WordPress. I see that there are several versions. Since this has not been installed, it appears that I qualify for the 'Money Back Guarentee'. I don't want my money back, I simply would like to exchange my license for the one I intended to purchase (WordPress). I'm not sure this is the most appropriate means to but I could not find the 'Contact Us' form mentioned in the documentation and the email address was marked 'no reply'. My Order number was #75028 and the new files can be sent to the same email address and activated for the same domain. Thanks, Joe
Re: Wrong Version
Feb 7, 2013 9:21 am by Edvard
Hi, We have sent all the versions including WordPress. If you are having problems installing it you can send us your ftp access and wordpress backend access using our contact us form on our home page and we will install it for you. Thanks!
Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am by worldcloud.com
If you sent all the versions than you need to update your documentation. As long as you are willing to install it, it doesn't really matter I just need to cross this off my list... I have no issue with giving you FTP access to my site, but I publish those in this forum for anyone. How do I send you access?
Feb 26, 2013 10:43 am by Yana
Hi, You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation Please use contact form on our homepage to send the information.