Forum Archive - Why google customer search can not accurate search results

Why google customer search can not accurate search results
Dec 10, 2014 8:39 am by christinebelle
I runs a website for three months, the site address is (http://www.dell-driver.com). it is provides people the dell drivers to download for your laptop, desktop, server, printer, etc. After the website online, i add the google customer search on my website. two months later, i use the google customer search to search something like Dell Optiplex drivers, but the results list for me is not i wanted. At first, i thought it was normal, but after three months, it also like this. I tried to search more keywords from the Google Customer Search, it will keeps no accurate. i tried to find many ways, but it has no effect. What’s wrong with my site. Now i have no ideas. please helps. Thanks.
Re: Why google customer search can not accurate search resul
Dec 10, 2014 11:16 am by Yana
Dear Christinebelle, The issue is not related to GTranslate plugin. I think that it would be better to contact their support. Thanks!