Forum Archive - Username on admin bar

Username on admin bar
Feb 2, 2016 2:38 pm by olegthered
Hello, username on admin bar becomes empty when I change language from original. How to solve it? Also is there any chance to keep some strings from translation?
Re: Username on admin bar
Feb 2, 2016 3:41 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. Can you send me test username/password? 2. You can use class="notranslate" . It works with any html tag.
Feb 2, 2016 7:04 pm by olegthered
thanks where should I send access info?
Feb 3, 2016 6:48 am by Yana
Hi, You can use PM button to send a private message.
Feb 11, 2016 9:27 am by olegthered
Hello, now I have no admin bar at all on en.tracers.ru/about and other pages. And in language listbox i have "english" text not "English".
Feb 11, 2016 3:35 pm by Yana
Hi, I tried to log in en.tracers.ru and was able to see the username. I have sent the screenshot by PM. Please check . It would be better to set cookie domain define( 'COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.tracers.ru' ); I edited the translation and changed "english" to "English".
Feb 12, 2016 11:21 am by olegthered
I see now. I need to login again when switch to english. How do you edit translations for such things as listbox content?
Feb 12, 2016 1:24 pm by Yana
Hi, To edit the translation of the dropdown list you should create test page with the same text and edit. Then you can unpublish the text page. Next time you will see edited translation.