Forum Archive - Upgrade to enterprice

Upgrade to enterprice
Aug 9, 2013 1:40 pm by xeonz
Hi I dont have ioncube loader.. Can I please upgrad ASAP?? Send me an mail
Re: Upgrade to enterprice
Aug 9, 2013 2:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, you can pay the difference and upgrade to the Enterprise service.
Dec 19, 2013 8:05 pm by back2future
i have a problem with ioncube loading please check my website www.bestdeal-bg.com and let me know how to deal with it. looking forward to hearing from you asap
Dec 20, 2013 1:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Just have checked your website and can see the translation is working. Can you please describe the issue in more detail?
Aug 26, 2014 3:56 pm by trovaweb
Hello I Purchase Enterprise and now I need support for installation in https://www.trovaweb.net - I did some Tickets and the problem seemed to be my SSL - now I have bought a new SSL Wildcard extended to subdomain - and I sent everything to Edvard Ananyan edvard @ GTranslate. net but i have not had answers - please can you give me assistance for this installation enterprice - Thanks
Aug 26, 2014 6:18 pm by Yana
Hi, You sent the certificate without the key. Please sent the key, so we can install it. Also please do not use more than one topic for the same purpose.