upgrade and cache questions

Popular automatic website translation tool

upgrade and cache questions

Postby rwaknine » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 am

Two questions:

1) I notice that whenever i make changes to the content of the website, GTranslate does not re-cache the translated page and i am forced to clean out cache in order to get updated page. Any way for GTranslate to check to see if page has been modified and update the translation in the cache?

s) I notice I am using version 1.5.x.21 of GTranslate Pro and there is a more recent version of this joomla extension. How do i upgrade the licensed version of this program? Can I just download the free copy and re-install? Does this mess up my Pro version?
rwaknine

Re: upgrade and cache questions

Postby Edvard » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:28 pm

There are two separate versions. 1.5.x.21 is the version of GTranslate free. The last version is 1.5.x.23. The last version of GTranslate Pro is v3.141. It was sent to your email address from which you have made the purchase. The caching will be fixed if you upgrade.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin

Postby rwaknine » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:37 am

sent you an email requesting this upgrade to the registered account as i never received it. Thanks in advance.
rwaknine

Postby Edvard » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Just sent.
Regards,

Edvard Ananyan - GTranslate Team

Please post a review at the Joomla Extensions Directory. It is very important for us!
Edvard
Site Admin