Forum Archive - translator and google.

translator and google.
Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm by jairo
I have the silly question. If I have a web site do I need to duplicate the pages in lets say spanish so that I can get indexed in spanish. I added the google tranlator to the page but when I search for my services in spanish I do no appear.. So does that mean that I have to duplicate my whole site in many different laguages? Thanks Jairo
Re: translator and google.
Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm by Edvard
No, you do not need to do that yourself. I want to mention that the indexing is available only in Pro and Enterprise versions. Also, that indexing takes some time, so if you have installed those versions recently, you need to wait until the translated versions get indexed in Google. If you mention your website address here I can be more specific.