Forum Archive - Translate site is down

Translate site is down
Dec 21, 2015 6:02 pm by ilyasp7
Hello I had 2 people edit one on .us and other in .ru and after refresh the site won't load....:( 1st it was loading long time then it was showing Gtranslate logo and says error now it just keeps loading for like 5min and still no site... Thank you
Re: Translate site is down
Dec 21, 2015 8:11 pm by Yana
Hi, I have just checked your website and it seems OK for me. May be you can provide more specific details or a screenshot?
Dec 21, 2015 9:19 pm by ilyasp7
it's all back... now I know if 2 people edit at same time it will give errors like this... ************************************************************************************************** An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this error constantly and you are the system administrator of this resource then please make sure that you are not blocking our IP address: 94.23.220.123 Faithfully yours, GTranslate - Translation Delivery Network. ************************************************************************************************** After like 1 hour or lil more it restore to normal working...)
Dec 22, 2015 6:19 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have just checked again and it seems to be fine. Thanks!