Forum Archive - translate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 a

translate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 a
Apr 1, 2014 5:15 am by ToneyesOffice
Dear sir and Madame By installing the component we have following error: PHP Fatal error: The file /home/skrproperty/domains/skrproperty.com/public_html/gtranslate/translate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5 and cannot run under PHP 5.5.\n Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with either the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.3 or for PHP 5.4. in Unknown on line 0 It seems like you an outdated code, can you send me a updated version of your product which will run on our server? Very urgent please advice. best regards Daniel.
Re: translate.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP
Apr 1, 2014 8:47 am by Edvard
Hi, We have sent the correct version for php 5.5 to your [email protected] email. Please let me know if you have issues with it. Thanks!
Apr 1, 2014 9:52 am by ToneyesOffice
Hi, ionCube looks now ok, but nothing will be translated and if we activate the debugging no debug.txt is created. It only shows on the website a message "Cannot translate: ..." Do you know what can be the problem? Best regards Daniel
Apr 1, 2014 1:22 pm by Edvard
Hi, You have specified a Google Translate API key which have no credit for translation. I want to mention that specifying a Google Translate API key is optional and is not necessary. Thanks!