Forum Archive - No translate a part

No translate a part
Nov 24, 2014 6:25 pm by Donletag
Hello, I interested in GTranslate, but i'd like translate only one joomla composant. For example :only text for goods . No other part of joomla because it's already translate by human . thank you Regards Don
Re: No translate a part
Nov 25, 2014 7:37 am by Yana
Dear Don, Thank you for your interest in GTranslate . You can exclude some parts from being translated. You may add class="notranslate" attribute to any HTML tag which you do not want to be translated. Please note that you cannot use two different translation extensions for the same language. With the GTranslate Pro and GTranslate Enterprise you can edit automatic translations manually and put human translated text instead.
Nov 25, 2014 10:38 am by Donletag
Hi Yana Thank for reply, What do you mean excatly, now we used a joomla language manager, if we use GTranslate we must turn of joomla language manager ? Then, you wrote : With the GTranslate Pro and GTranslate Enterprise you can edit automatic translations manually and put human translated text instead. Are these features used in back end or front end in jomla 3.3. Thank Regards Don
Nov 25, 2014 1:17 pm by Yana
Hi, It means you should choose which languages should be translated via gtranslate. In this case you will need to install GTranslate general version and make changes in the gtranslate .htaccess rules and set the language codes. You cannot translate the part of the page via gtranslate and another part via joomla language manager. To edit the translations you will need to add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL and you will see editing tools in frontend. Here is the screenshot http://gtranslate.net/images/stories/edit1.jpg
Jan 26, 2015 11:29 am by Donletag
Hi Yana, I'm back because in fact i can't understand without demo. We don't need translate joomla article, only text in specific composant. We don't want use google transalor in front end, only use it on back end. Then we have already translate a part of text from our specific composant "Os-property" and we use joomla manager language. May be you could connect in our website back end and tell me back what it's possible ? Thanks Regards Didier vista-prestige.com
Jan 26, 2015 1:45 pm by Yana
Dear Didier, If you want you can use both GTranslate and Joomla language manager but you need to choose the languages which will be translated via GTranslate. You cannot use Joomla language manager and GTranslate for the same language at the same time. GTranslate translating the page using google translator and the editing feature is available in frontend. Please note that we have 30 days money back guarantee, so it is risk free using Gtranslate. You can check GTranslate documentation for more info https://gtranslate.io/docs/
Jan 27, 2015 5:02 pm by Donletag
Hi Thanks for reply. Do you think i can use <span class="notranslate"></span> for menus, files .ini, templates, components, etc.. More http://gtranslate.ne/docs/ link is broken Regards Didier
Jan 27, 2015 8:24 pm by Yana
Hi, You can use class="notranslate" attribute for menus. You need to add it to your menu wrapper element.Sorry, I've corrected the link. It should be https://gtranslate.io/docs/
Jan 28, 2015 2:08 pm by Donletag
Hi, Hi, Thanks for reply, last question , we need english and american language and flags, how we can get it both options ? regards Didier
Jan 28, 2015 2:17 pm by Yana
Hi, You can select the British or American flags in the backend.
Jan 28, 2015 2:39 pm by Donletag
Sorry, not either, both English and american
Jan 28, 2015 2:42 pm by Donletag
Sorry, not either, both english AND American language
Jan 28, 2015 2:54 pm by Yana
Hi, You should choose only one flag. There is no option for the language American English or British English.