Forum Archive - Switch languages

Switch languages
Aug 10, 2014 1:39 pm by vag
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and looking for two answers.. One is when a user changes the language, first return to the original language of the site for one second, and then go to the language chosen. This is not to do it directly? without this slight delay? And the next question is, since my language is Greek, just change it in English there is a place that anyone can register as a user and changing page in English or your username and password remain Greek. Thanks to everyone who helped.
Re: Switch languages
Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address? If you are using "On Fly" translation method try with "Redirect".
Aug 13, 2014 11:34 am by vag
Hi Yana. I write for the website to see the alternation of languages​​, and this little first return to the original language of the site, and then in the language chosen by the visitor, in a second time. And I tried what you said, but it is another. The website is: http://opport-us.com Thank you very much!
Aug 13, 2014 11:53 am by vag
To better control to press, a language, and see how the menu to the top go to the language which is already home. Press also one of the categories in the menu and you will understand. Thank you again!
Aug 14, 2014 12:24 pm by Yana
Hi, If you use the "On Fly"" translation method after navigating elsewhere the selected language will appear shortly if on the destination page there is GTranslate selector. You should see the original content for about 1-3 seconds depending on your content size. If you do not want to see the original content after navigating you can try to use Redirect translation method or get a paid Pro version or subscribe for Enterprise version.