Forum Archive - [solved]some licence error in using

[solved]some licence error in using
May 30, 2012 10:00 pm by sasakerkez
Hi, Yana and Edward. I have bought GTranslatePro for domain http://www.bizcombook.com Yuo have sent to me file : gtranslate_www.bizcombook.com .zip I have contacted my provider about installation of GTRanslatePro. They have just finished installation. But, we have problem. After activating module on site (you can try) there is error message : "You don't have appropriate license for your http://www.bizcombook.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back." Can you help, please? Can your check is the file you have send to me correct (for that domain exactly)? Note: I have payed it in April, but domain has become active in May, is it possible that this could make some confusion about domain name? I give to them agreement to contact you, for me. they are: Eunet, Belgrade. Best regards Sasa Kerkez
Re: some licence error in using
May 30, 2012 10:59 pm by sasakerkez
Just to complement this. We did everything covered in the manual, following the plugin installation route. All requirements (ioncube, curl, json, soap, mod_rewrite etc) are installed (confirmed with system information page in joomla admin) All mentioned configurations are done. the ?verify_license=1 to the end of links was also tried but did not got it working. I've noticed in some of the posts someone mentioned config.php inside gtranslate dir. Here there is no such file. Btw, file license.dat gets populated if emptied so there is no problem in writing into files. Please advise.
May 30, 2012 11:08 pm by sasakerkez
Btw, I've enabled debug mode, connection to the licensing server works and from the answer that is received, I would assume there is some issue with the domain probably not being registered as "licensed".
May 31, 2012 6:15 am by Yana
Dear Sasa Kerkez, We will check your license ASAP. The config.php file is for the GTRanslate Pro general version. You have installed the joomla plugin.
May 31, 2012 4:09 pm by sasakerkez
Any news?
May 31, 2012 8:38 pm by sasakerkez
Yana or Eward. Still, we are waiting for help about licence for www.bizcombook.com Regards Sasa and team
Jun 1, 2012 5:58 am by Yana
Dear Sasa, We have fixed the issue. Please check.
Jun 1, 2012 12:13 pm by sasakerkez
Dear Yana. It looks ok now. Thank you :) Regards Sasa