Forum Archive - Site no longer getting translated pages

Site no longer getting translated pages
Apr 17, 2014 10:06 pm by apeks
My Gtranslate Enterprise is no longer working on my site. See http://www.onlinebookmaker.com Now anytime you visit any translated page the following message is displayed: An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx. Can you explain what the problem could be or is it an issue with your servers? regards Adrian
Re: Site no longer getting translated pages
Apr 17, 2014 10:50 pm by apeks
OK I have discover my server firewall was blocking the IP 94.23.220.123 which I see from another thread on this forum is an IP used by your services. It concerns me as to why my firewall would set your IP to be blocked? What are the reasons you have identified before? I am now worried that this may occur again and disable my translations again so need to identify what it is that is causing my firewall to block your IP Please inform me Regards Adrian
Re: Site no longer getting translated pages
Apr 18, 2014 7:08 pm by Yana
Dear Adrian, It would be better if you can whitelist our IP address. It may be caused by high volume of requests. You will see our IP address instead of the visitor's/bots IP because all the requests for the translated pages go through our server.