Forum Archive - Signed up to enterprise 2 days ago... nothing

Signed up to enterprise 2 days ago... nothing
Oct 16, 2012 3:27 pm by protrader
Hey guys, Sorry if i'm inpatient but i was wondering how long it takes to get accounts up and running from signup. I signed up 2 days ago for enterprise, gave all my details and details about DNS as they requested through 2 support tickets and i havent had a reply.... not even one saying we're working on it. So my question is how long did it take for Gtranslate to setup your enterprise account and get your website translated and delivered? Also another question i had was that our website updates about 4 times a day and was wondering how this worked with translations. Does new content get translated on demand first time and then stored? Also we are working through our site re-writing large parts of it and would like to know a bit more info about how often the translated versions get updated? Thanks all, so glad i found this service :)
Re: Signed up to enterprise 2 days ago... nothing
Oct 18, 2012 1:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Sorry for the late reply. What is your website address? I cannot find your request by email address. It will start working as soon as DNS records get activated. It takes less than one minute. Yes, it is on demand translation.
Oct 18, 2012 2:07 pm by protrader
Thanks, i've pm'ed you the details :) Thanks for the reply
Oct 18, 2012 11:49 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your email.