Forum Archive - Show Original Text or How to Turn off G Translation

Show Original Text or How to Turn off G Translation
Jul 31, 2013 8:15 am by jothish.kt
Dear friends, I Installed G Translate very well, It is fine I liked. In Front end of website I or any one can change the original texts to any language. But how I can see the original texts or back to original text? If there any option to turn of the translation or to see Original text. In google translation plugin I saw that there is button "Show Original". When I click I will get real texts in the website. Is there any option here ? Please help me. Regards, Jothis
Re: Show Original Text or How to Turn off G Translation
Jul 31, 2013 10:28 am by Yana
Hi, You should use the gtranslate language selector to switch between the languages.