Forum Archive - b.scorecardresearch.com

b.scorecardresearch.com
Jul 25, 2012 12:28 am by Cathy
Why does this plugin redirect some backend (admin dashboard) functions to b.scorecardresearch.com. Doing that makes me unable to use some features in my wordpress dashboard. How do I remove the reference?
Re: b.scorecardresearch.com
Jul 25, 2012 5:41 am by Yana
Hi, Can you describe the problem in more detail?
Jul 25, 2012 12:55 pm by Cathy
When I am trying to work in the Admin Dashboard in WordPress I cannot use any of the sidebar functions because there is a redirect of some sort to b.scorecardresearch.com which will not come up when I put it in my browser. I have read that it is a tracking site of some sort but everything stops on my site until I disable GTranslate. I have tested it on another site this morning and the same thing happens. How to remove this malicious code?
Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm by Yana
Hi, I think this is not related to GTranslate. what is your website address?
Jul 25, 2012 1:42 pm by Cathy
When GTranslate is activated it happens, when it is not, it doesn't. It is deactivated on both sites now and everything works. So I don't know how much help it would be to give you my site but here is one of them - thewpwizard.com
Jul 25, 2012 1:43 pm by Yana
Have you installed the Pro version ?
Jul 25, 2012 1:47 pm by Cathy
NO! If this doesn't work I'm not going to spend money on it. I LOVE the frontend - it looks great and works but I cannot be locked out of the backend. So what if the same thing happens after I buy it?
Jul 25, 2012 1:56 pm by Cathy
Plus - I just read your purchase policy - if I buy the Pro version I can't test it on one site and then take if off that site and on to another. I have to buy yet another copy. That won't work for me - each copy is nearly $96.00.
Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm by Yana
The GTranslate license is for one domain name.
Jul 25, 2012 2:11 pm by Cathy
I understand that but if I want to test it on one domain first, then if it works I can't uninstall it from that domain and install it on the domain where I want it. The domain where I want it is a highly trafficked site and I simply cannot test on it.
Jul 25, 2012 2:15 pm by Yana
You can buy it for 2 domain names. We have 30 days money back guarantee. It's risk-free to use GTranslate.

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial