Forum Archive - redirect vs. google view

redirect vs. google view
Aug 9, 2013 6:09 pm by tangerine3
I have downloaded the wordpress plug in and when i set the setting to "redirect" it gives this error when trying to translate: Sorry, this URL is invalid http://www.chromehorserentals.com:443/ Does that mean I cannot use the redirect setting and have to use the setting "google default" I would really like the appearance of the flags and not the google appearance, thank you.
Re: redirect vs. google view
Aug 9, 2013 7:44 pm by Yana
Hi, You can try to use On Fly translation method with flags.
Aug 10, 2013 8:52 pm by tangerine3
ok so i tried on the fly and the graphic came up nice and all but will not translate page, just sits there. And actually now when select google default it doesn't show up at all??
Aug 11, 2013 3:38 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please change the translation method, so I can check it?
Aug 13, 2013 12:21 am by tangerine3
it is working now in google default. It is weird sometimes i'll check my website and it is working and sometimes it is not. Is this translator supposed to work with all browsers I use firefox but was using someone elses browser earlier that had an older version of IE . .
Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate works with all browser versions. Anyway , it would be better to use the latest versions.