Forum Archive - Problems translating languages ​​with different alphabets

Problems translating languages ​​with different alphabets
May 2, 2013 10:47 am by alessandromartins
Problems translating languages ​​with different alphabets I'm having problems in language translation with different alphabets such as Chinese and Arabic. Just popping a code as Ù ... Ø ¯ ÙŠØ ± Ù ... ÙƒØ ª Ø ¨ Ø § Ø ª Ø ¬ Ø § Ù ... Ø ¹ Ø © Ù ‡ Ø § Ø ± Ù? Ø § Ø ± Ø ¯ Ù ... Ø ¹ Ù, Ø ¯ Ø © Ù † Ù ... [u ± Ø ¨ Ø ± Ø ª Here's an example: http://ar.livroseafins.com/dos-enciclop ... eua-vem-a/ What is happening? Thank you!
Re: Problems translating languages ​​with different alphabet
May 2, 2013 11:12 am by jb11
Hi Yana, I am seeing the same problems as of a few minutes ago on all my NEW GTRANSLATE ENTERPRISE pages that need to be translated and getting titles and translated content like: 编号:22,26,31:54 55,18å¼ºåŠ›çƒå½©ç¥¨å·ç ä¼˜èƒœè€…å¥–æ¯å’Œèµ¢å®¶5 +强力球没有赢家的战争5 $ 4 +强力球4 $ 3 +强力球3 $ 2 +强力$ 1 +强力$ P for ZH, TW, EL, HU etc. I can send you a private message of my URLs as soon you reply? Thanks, JB
May 2, 2013 11:22 am by Yana
Hi, Thank you for the information. We will investigate the issue and try to fix it asap.
Re: Enterprise - Problems translating languages ​
May 2, 2013 1:30 pm by jb11
Hi Yana I refer to the posts earlier. I am still seeing incorrect translation across the Enterprise platform. I am seeing very strange characters on various pages of various sites including on previously translated pages. Just want to follow-up as I am not sure whether is something wrong with the cache. I am seeing the same characters on various other enterprise sites belonging to other of your Enterprise clients too. Thanks, JB
May 2, 2013 2:16 pm by Yana
Dear JB, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on it. It will be fixed soon.