Forum Archive - Problem with enterprise with different domains

Problem with enterprise with different domains
Jan 17, 2013 1:13 pm by Stützer
Hello, I use enterprise for the maindomain www.fachwerkfreunde.de in german. The english translation of the maindomain is timberframefriends.com. When I go to there, is the translation to es.timberframefriends.com and tr.timberframefriends.com OK. But when I go to fachwerkfreunde.de and put on english or other domain, than will be go to "en.fachwerkfreunde" without .de... But it should be got to timberframefriends.com What can I do? I use the html-code. Thank you
Re: Problem with enterprise with different domains
Jan 17, 2013 3:14 pm by Edvard
You need to change the link from en.fachwerkfreunde.de to fachwerkfreunde.com in the html code. Edit: We have just configured it, so it will direct you to the right domain automatically. So no action is needed to be taken on your side!
Jan 17, 2013 3:42 pm by Stützer
Thanks. But test it, please. When I will translate zu english, then is the URL "en.fachwerkfreunde" without ".DE"? When I write the Url manuel, then is timberframefriends.com...thats ok. But when I will back to german, then is not ok. Then I will all languages to the subdomain of timberframefriends.com (es.timberframefriends.com and so on) Fachwerkfreunde.de is only for Germany... How and where I can change the link in in your html-code
Jan 17, 2013 3:44 pm by Stützer
And when I will change the translation on timberframefriends.com manuel, then is wrong my pass from fachwerkfreunde.
Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm by Edvard
Please try again, it should be OK now.
Jan 17, 2013 3:59 pm by Stützer
Please test it yourself....www.fachwerkfreunde.de When I switch to the languages then error....
Jan 17, 2013 6:14 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please get the GTranslate for General HTML from our website and place it into your template. There you will be able to also define correct language domain for English. If you will be having problems doing it, please send us your FTP access details via contact form and we will configure it for you.
Jan 17, 2013 7:00 pm by Stützer
Ok, I had done this. Now, when I will translate from fachwerkfreunde.de to english, then it is OK. BUT, in other languages? Its not OK... the link to es.timberframefriends.com, to fr.timberframefriends.com and so on. When I transelate from es.timberframefriends.com to english, then is the URL en.timberframefriends.com with error.. Or shoul I create redirect URL for all subdomains via .htaccess?
Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm by Yana
Hi, Just sent the GTranslate widget code. Please put it in your template.
Jan 17, 2013 8:38 pm by Stützer
Hey.... Yeah....it´s great. That´s it! :) Thank you very much.... Great job...
Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm by Edvard
Thanks for your patience with us!
Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm by Stützer
No problem. You have a good and fast support I can recommend to you. If I paid money for a component, I will quickly get a solution. And you take care of the user. 5 of 5 stars for gtranslate ... :)
Jan 17, 2013 9:29 pm by Edvard
Thanks for your kind words, if you have a minute please write a review at: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... tions/4823