Forum Archive - Problem Translation Website With Adobe Muse

Problem Translation Website With Adobe Muse
Nov 19, 2014 2:59 pm by Taz
Hello I wanted to ask you a favor, I read an article on the translation of entire web sites in multiple languages using GtTranslate now I have created a website with Adobe Muse CC, the site as the original language must be in English and then I translate it in other languages 4 (French, German, Spanish, Chinese) once you have given your settings to gt tanslate I copy the code in the page index (I do this after I exported all pages in html and open the index html page with Dreamweaver) I copy the code General html header tags to prove it to me creates the menu flags viewing them, only that when I go to click to translate it into another language opens my Google Traslate and sometimes generates error if I step from one language to un'altra.il code I've put everything on the index page is html, css is, both Javascript that's okay, or should I separate them? Thanks in advance and if you need any more information let me know.
Re: Problem Translation Website With Adobe Muse
Nov 20, 2014 4:34 am by Edvard
Hi, Please post your website address, so I can check what is wrong. Thanks!
Nov 20, 2014 1:18 pm by Taz
http://codicidiprova.altervista.org/instance/index.html This is the draft of the site to see how your code.
Nov 21, 2014 3:48 am by Edvard
Hi, I can see that you are using redirect translation method. You may use On Fly method. Also, I have noticed that your site contains dummy lorem ipsum which cannot be translated. It will be best if you can finalize your website and we will help you to setup GTranslate on your site. Thanks!
Nov 27, 2014 7:30 pm by Taz
ok I could not understand why it did not work now goes perfect and the method Fly going great so I thank you and I congratulate you for the excellent script. good job
Nov 28, 2014 12:22 pm by Edvard
Nice to hear that. Thanks!