Forum Archive - Pro version doesn't work

Pro version doesn't work
Jan 8, 2013 3:17 pm by [email protected]
I have been posting a few times about issues with the Pro version on my sites. There was three sites that I used the Pro version on but on two of them I gave up and had my clients upgrading to Enterprise which works just fine. On the third they don't want to pay the extra it costs to upgrade to Enterprise so it's either solve the issues or erase it from the site using only Swedish :( The problems are: 1. You can type in whatever language code after the real URL you want and get it translated in that language even if you didn't set up the flag or set it up in any of the configuration files. I have posted about this before and you sent me solutions by setting up rules ini the htaccess file but that didn't work either. That's why I upgraded the two first sites. 2. Now it has started to spontaneously translate into either German or English even if I don't click any flag or enter any inappropriate URLs, this is even worse. Only english and german though. Site URL: http://www.gagneffiske.se So for now I have disabled GTranslate on my site, hoping there is a solution for it. Are you still williing to give support for the Pro version or is that an EOL product now that Enterprise is out in full bloom. I would really appreciate some feedback to this so I know if I can use it or not. Best regards, Micke
Re: Pro version doesn't work
Jan 8, 2013 5:51 pm by Yana
Dear Micke, 1. You need to redirect unwanted languages to the main site. 2. Please check if you have enabled the joomla cache try to change gtranslate plugin and cache plugin order or just disable the cache.
Jan 9, 2013 1:52 pm by LAMF64
Dear Micke, 1. You need to redirect unwanted languages to the main site. 2. Please check if you have enabled the joomla cache try to change gtranslate plugin and cache plugin order or just disable the cache. Dear Yana, 1. How do I do that? 2. I don't understand, and I have almost the sam problem with all my sites using GTranslate Pro version, today it is 3 sites and two I have upgraded to Enterprise version. I can send you login details to have a look at it (ftp, joomla backend)....
Jan 9, 2013 3:06 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes please send me joomla backend admin username /password and FTP access info. I'll check it. You can use the contact form on our homepage.