Forum Archive - Ignite Gallery and Internet Explorer 8+9

Ignite Gallery and Internet Explorer 8+9
Aug 25, 2012 1:13 pm by ff-photoart
Hello, I've installed the free version of Gtranslate. The Gallery is Ignite Gallery Everything works fine in Mozilla Firefox. I have several problems that in IE. 1. choose english Component Ignite Gallery got tomenu option : Nature > Atelier Natur The small tumbnails should change the picture preview when mouseover click on the preview should open the lightbox Modul Ignite Gallery goto menuoption: New Works The mousover open the lightbox - but the buttons "close" and the slideshow navigation are not working Hope that someone can advise me how to fix my problem. KR Frauke http://www.ff-photoart.de