Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro purchased in Jan 2012 stopped working

Gtranslate Pro purchased in Jan 2012 stopped working
Jul 21, 2012 12:10 am by applemagic
We purchased GTranslate Pro in January 2012 for the domain www.florencesoft.com Since then it has been working fine. We had the domain www.diffenginex.com forward to www.florencesoft.com For a while we made diffenginex.com an alias to florencesoft.com and they pointed to exactly the same website without forwarding. Obviously when the website was visited via www.diffenginex.com GTranslate Pro did not work as we expected as it is only purchased for 1 domain. However whether this is a coincidence or not, now GTranslate Pro does not work for www.florencesoft.com either. I wonder if accessing the website through www.diffenginex.com broke GTranslate Pro for www.florencesoft.com Anyway it is strange GTranslate Pro worked for 7 months and now has stopped working without any major website changes. Can you help?
Re: Gtranslate Pro purchased in Jan 2012 stopped working
Jul 21, 2012 1:35 am by applemagic
I think I've fixed the problem now. Obviously I changed www.diffenginex.com back to be a permanent forward to www.florencesoft.com Then I deleted some gtranslate files and overwrote them with ones from the plugin I was emailed with when we purchased the software. The problem seems to have gone away now. But I guess when the "no license for this domain" error occurs, the state is permanently flipped somehow and even accessing through the right domain ends up broken.
Re: Gtranslate Pro purchased in Jan 2012 stopped working
Jul 21, 2012 8:39 am by Yana
Hi, You have bought the license for www.florencesoft.com domain name. You should recirect www.diffenginex.com to www.florencesoft.com . There is no need to delete gtranslate files. You can add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL and it will refresh the license manually. Here is an example www.florencesoft.com/ru?verify_license=1