Forum Archive - GTranslate licensing issue

GTranslate licensing issue
Mar 27, 2012 10:52 am by LAMF
Hi, I have a new site with GTranslate Pro and for a while while producing the site I used a temporary domain and got the plugin for that domain from you helpful guysa at GTranslate. Now the DNS have shifted to the real sharp domain, which is nowire.se. I get this message when trying to translate a page: You don't have appropriate license for your www.nowire.se. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. I know I should type in some URl to verify my account but don't remember what it was. Can you please let me know what to type in the address field so it will work again. I assume I only habe to set up the Searchengine friendly URLS as Yes and use the URL-rewrite option in the global settings. Please let me know if I missed something else. BR Micke
Re: GTranslate licensing issue
Mar 27, 2012 1:31 pm by Yana
Hi, The license is active. You can add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL. You should set /gtranslate/cache and /gtranslate/cache/xx folders permissions to 777.
Mar 27, 2012 2:14 pm by LAMF
Yana, The folder permissions did the trick! Thanks! Another thing, what url shall I use in order to edit the translations?
Mar 27, 2012 3:01 pm by Yana
Hi, You should switch to the language you want to edit and then add ?language _edit=1 to the end of the URL.
Mar 28, 2012 8:03 am by LAMF
Sorry I wasn't clear in my question here. This I did know already but what I wanted to know was the login ti frontend URl that I need in order to be logged in to frontend as I haven't got any login in the frontend. I found that in my old mails from you so it's solved. Thanks!
Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am by Yana
Hi, Please use this link: http://www.nowire.se/index.php?option=c ... view=login