Forum Archive - can I use the gtranslate on a asp or html website?

can I use the gtranslate on a asp or html website?
Feb 8, 2012 7:27 am by tecsunradiocom
hello : I have another website with asp or html ,can I use the gtranslate pro? tomlee
Re: can I use the gtranslate on a asp or html website?
Feb 8, 2012 7:46 am by Yana
Hi, All the HTML websites are supported. You need to install it by following the installation steps in general/readme.txt file and use General HTML code from our website for language selector.
Feb 9, 2012 10:14 am by tecsunradiocom
hello yana : But I said it is the Pro version ,is it available for html just as xxx.com/jp/ ? tomlee
Feb 9, 2012 10:51 am by Yana
Hi, GTranslate Pro is an independent translation tool which can be used also on WordPress, Drupal and other CMS or HTML websites.
Feb 9, 2012 3:51 pm by Edvard
Hi, If your server doesn't support PHP you can use our new Enterprise version, please contact us for more details using the contact form on our home page.
Feb 10, 2012 4:09 am by tecsunradiocom
hello : I have a website made by ASP ,and it can build HTML auto , and the server of the website support ASP ,PHP,HTML , is it will be work in Pro version and is it available for html just as xxx.com/jp/ ? tom
Feb 13, 2012 10:58 pm by Edvard
Hi, Yes, if your server supports PHP it will work. Please check the full requirements list on https://gtranslate.io/faq
Feb 16, 2012 2:51 am by tecsunradiocom
hello : please contact me we want to do a html Enterprise version.
Feb 16, 2012 8:05 am by Yana
Hi, If you are interested, you can use our contact form on home page, so we can provide you a beta account to try it.
Feb 16, 2012 8:48 am by Piotr Zelmanski
Hello, recently I have bought gtranslate Pro. I have installed this program on my website but it doesn't translate the text. When I use gtranslate manually it only translates the first couple of words, and then it stops. Additionally it only translates in couple of languages. Please could you tell me what is wrong. Maybe I have installed it wrongly?
Feb 16, 2012 10:27 am by Yana
Hi Piotr Zelmanski, What is your website address?
Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am by Piotr Zelmanski
Hello my web site is: www.jaworski-jagdreisen.de
Feb 16, 2012 10:52 am by Yana
Hi, Could you please activate GTranslate so I can check it for you.
Feb 16, 2012 11:07 am by Piotr Zelmanski
Hello, I have just activate Gtranslate. Additionally when I had the free version of gtranslate everything was working correctly.
Feb 16, 2012 12:00 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you have .htaccess file and Apache mod_rewrite . If you can send ftp access and backend admin username password , we can install it for you . Please use contact form on our homepage.