Forum Archive - Credentials to update translation for enterprise version

Credentials to update translation for enterprise version
Aug 19, 2015 3:57 am by sadashiv
I am trying to update few translations on my website. I recently upgraded to gtranslate enterprise. Would like to know what is the username and password I should use update translations. I tried with thee credentials used in my config.php but I think that won't work because the enterprrise edition translates at dns level and the translations are hold by gtranslate servers. Please update me username and password for updating the language. Thanks, Sadashiv.
Re: Credentials to update translation for enterprise version
Aug 19, 2015 9:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM.
Aug 20, 2015 4:38 am by sadashiv
Hi Yana, Thanks for the credentials. I can now change the translations Thanks, Sadashiv.
Aug 20, 2015 2:10 pm by Yana
You are welcome!