Forum Archive - Update content translation

Update content translation
May 28, 2015 8:19 am by brink310
Hello, After some time I updated information in some articles on my Joomla website. After this the updated articles are only shown in the standard language. I have a GTranslate pro version. Does GTranslate need some time to update the other languages? Thanks
Re: Update content translation
May 28, 2015 3:55 pm by Yana
Hi, Google is providing very tight translation limits per day . It seems Google blocked your IP address. if you want to continue using GTranslate Pro version you will need to obtain Google API key. If you want we can offer you to upgrade GTranslate Pro to the Enterprise version for one year for free. Please let us know how to proceed.