Forum Archive - Upgrade from Gtranslate Pro version to Enterprise version

Upgrade from Gtranslate Pro version to Enterprise version
Jan 13, 2015 5:32 am by sportnetwork
Hello Gtranslate team, We are ready to Upgrade from Gtranslate Pro version to Enterprise version. We have the following questions : 1- Once upgraded => Do we lose all indexed pages on google for our current languages? 2- If yes, how can we upgrade with a minimal loss of our current SEO? 3- Did you write a documentation for upgrade it => we are not able to find one. 4- How can we change easily all the current redirections in the .htaccess to the new version (eg : yyy.com/en/xxx.php => en.yyy.com/xxx.php) 5- How many time (approximately) Gtranslate will translate entierly our ecommerce? Regards. Bertrand
Re: Upgrade from Gtranslate Pro version to Enterprise versio
Jan 13, 2015 9:23 am by Edvard
Hi, Please find my response below: 1. You may setup a redirect to redirect old Pro URL structure to new Enterprise URL structure 2. See 1 3. You may check https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation section Upgrading from Pro version 4. It is described in the documentation 5. It depends on your traffic, it will be the same time as it was with Pro If you wish to upgrade please contact me by email [email protected] Thanks!
Jan 14, 2015 3:00 am by sportnetwork
Thanks for you fast responding. A last question, we have a lot of human translations. Once upgraded, can we restore them? Bertrand
Jan 14, 2015 8:38 am by Yana
Hi, You can send .human files and we will restore them.
Jan 19, 2015 3:56 am by sportnetwork
Ok perfect. Thank you for you fast answer. We will upgrade to enterprise in few days. Regards. Bertrand.
Jan 19, 2015 6:36 am by Yana
Dear Bertrand, Thank you !
Jan 20, 2015 8:22 am by sportnetwork
Hello Yana, we have a last question before our upgrade. Can we provide you our current other cache files for reduce translation time? Regards. Bertrand
Jan 20, 2015 9:08 am by Edvard
Hi, No, we cannot enter your data to our network without verification and as you understand we do not have human resources to verify all your cache data. Thanks!
Jan 20, 2015 10:32 am by sportnetwork
Ok we understand. Thank you. Regards. Bertrand
Jan 21, 2015 4:47 am by greatwindowsss
hello new here The editing of translated language works fine, but I want to reformat the type. Specifically: I want to add breaks, ordered list, bold letters, etc. How do I do that?
Jan 21, 2015 6:48 am by Yana
Dear Greatwindowsss, You will need to make all the HTML formatting in your original text . Please create new topic and do not use other irrelevant topics. Thanks!