Forum Archive - License issue

License issue
Dec 25, 2014 7:06 pm by dave_logic
Hi, Why am I suddenly receiving this license issue. Everything was working fine and without me touching my site I see this error this evening.. You don't have appropriate license for www.logic.co domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. Dave
Re: License issue
Dec 26, 2014 11:38 am by Yana
Hi, The issue is fixed. If you ever experience the same issue please add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL to refresh the license.
Dec 26, 2014 1:08 pm by dave_logic
Hi, The issue is fixed. If you ever experience the same issue please add ?verify_license=1 to the end of the URL to refresh the license. Hi Yana, Yes I see its fixed but why would this happen? I am already aware of the verify command. I had to use it when setting things up a few days ago. Its worrying that still can just occur on the fly without warning as looks very unprofessional to visitors. Would it be better just not to translate and send the site admin an automatic email rather than this message.? Dave
Dec 27, 2014 6:34 pm by Yana
Hi, The issue may happen if you are having temporary network issues on your server.
Dec 28, 2014 3:14 pm by dave_logic
Hi, The issue may happen if you are having temporary network issues on your server. I did not have any network issues over that period. I have no downtime monitored at all. Are you sure that my /27 prefix was reachable by your transit provider. IE your IP address ? Why assume that this is a customer network related issue when this could simply be a transit routing issue. If that is the case, and could easily be the case then this could happen very often. Regards, Dave
Dec 29, 2014 12:03 pm by Edvard
Hi Dave, We have not experienced any issues with other customers. The reason can be also that you have reverted old license.dat file which caused license error. Thanks!