Forum Archive - URL translation problem on Joomla

URL translation problem on Joomla
Dec 26, 2014 4:30 am by goodipcamera
hi, I use enterprise translation on Joomla 2.5, I don't want to use URL translation, but I can't find the option in Gtranslate module, how can I do? In addition, when user click the language flag in a detail page, I hope he can see the translated content in this same page, when I use Translation method "redirect", it redirect to home page. if I use "fly", the server give me a 404 error. I use Joomla 2.5 + Apache, I have enable Joomla URL SEO, Apache will rewrite URL. how can I do? thanks.
Re: URL translation problem on Joomla
Dec 26, 2014 11:35 am by Yana
Hi, To disable URL translation feature for your website you need to remove the following code from the head tag of your pages. <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> For the Enterprise version you should use "redirect" translation method and enable "operate With Enterprise" option. You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation