Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license...

You don't have appropriate license...
Nov 14, 2014 10:26 pm by miamiman
Sirs: We have been battling the whole verification of licenses now for several weeks. We place ?verify_license=1 and sometimes it only works for a page or two of navigation and then ... You don't have appropriate license for www.domain.com domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. You tell me that the problem is with our server configuration. But How is that possible if I can't navigate a page or two. Please advise urgently.
Re: You don't have appropriate license...
Nov 14, 2014 10:31 pm by Edvard
Hi, Every time you put verify_license it connects with our server, get's a license and stores on your server for several days. It is not possible that after verify_license it will show error again if you do not have the parameter in the URL every time you navigate. If you have it, then it proves that your connection is not stable and you are not always able to connect to our server to grab new license. Please consider talking to your hosting provider to fix the issue for you (you may turn on debug in GTranslate and show the log to them). You may consider to change your hosting provider. Also you may upgrade to our Enterprise version. Thanks!