Forum Archive - Your GTranslate Pro trouble shooting document

Your GTranslate Pro trouble shooting document
Sep 29, 2014 6:07 am by susanp
Hi, Item 6 in http://gtranslate.net/forum/troubleshooting-gtranslate-pro-t368.html says: 6. When I select a language I'm being redirected to a URL with the language code, but I still can see the original language. - Enable debug: define('DEBUG', true); in gtranslate/config.php, delete cache/limit.txt if it exists and refresh the page. After that you will see a debug.txt file inside gtranslate folder, where you will see the communication between your server and google translator. Check the request URL for a translation and the response. If you have reached the daily limit for your API key you need to wait. If you get a Bad Request then the API key is incorrect. Yet in plugins/system/gtranslate folder, I can't find any config.php! Could you advise me please? Thanks.
Re: Your GTranslate Pro trouble shooting document
Sep 29, 2014 12:32 pm by Edvard
Hi, In the GTranslate plugin settings there is an option to turn on the debug mode. Which will become available inside plugins/system/gtranslate folder. Thank you!