Forum Archive - Original language

Original language
Sep 16, 2014 9:44 am by Waldo
Dear Edvard, Thank you for your help on different topics ;-) I have a question about verify license. You wrote: ======= Postby Edvard » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:04 pm You may choose any language different from your original one, ru is just an example. ======= As you know we can select the original language by several ways : 1. Joomla language (site language) 2. Module Gtranslate 3. config.php @gtranslate Folder Which of them is the one you are speaking above? Thanks indeed, Oswaldo N. B. : I have a suggestion: When a problem with license is detected & we see the blank page with: You don't have appropriate license for xxxxxxxx domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. • It will be NICE if you put a Button with : refresh page.• Is it possible? Thanks you indeed.
Re: Original language
Sep 16, 2014 10:29 am by Edvard
Hi, I'm sure that the 3 items you have mentioned should be identical, but even if they are not identical I'm speaking about the one defined in config.php file. Refresh button is available on any browser. I would suggest you to solve the reason of the message instead of trying to solve it somehow, since it will cause a lot of issues. Your website translations will be slow which will cause issues with SEO score, also since your connection is not stable you are going to have indexed pages with the error message itself. Thank you!
Sep 16, 2014 10:46 am by Waldo
Hi, Thank you for the replay. Edvard if you could see my site. http://oswaldogonzalez.net I solved the prob. with : putting a redirection with ?verify_license & it works fine I do not have any of the issues you are mentioning ;-) Thanks a lot of!
Sep 17, 2014 8:12 am by Edvard
You better use this: RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&verify_license=1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&verify_license=1 [L,QSA] To hide the parameter from the URL. Anything related to SEO is not instant and takes time, so you better think how to solve the reason and use this as a temporary solution while you solve the main reason. Thank you!
Sep 17, 2014 11:20 am by Waldo
Hi, Thanks Edvard, indeed, Oswaldo