Forum Archive - "Pro" version change CSS - "Free" version is ok

"Pro" version change CSS - "Free" version is ok
Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm by webi549
Hi, Sorry, it's me again.... The company that made the template looked everywhere and can not find the reason why GTranslate Pro changes the display on the home page when you click on a banner. The bottom is completely changed when we click on a flag. In french, language original, no problem. Click on flag : ok for all pages, but not for home page. They told me to come back to you, as the site works perfectly without GTranslate Pro, for them, the problem is with GTranslate Pro and they do not see what is happening. They looked in all directions. Can you see and give me an explanation of the changes made by pro GTranslate on CSS ? We exchanged emails, I think you remember the name of my website. Regards
Re: "Pro" version change CSS - "Free" version is ok
Sep 11, 2014 1:18 am by Edvard
Hi, Have they fixed the HTML validation issues on your website? Thanks!
Sep 11, 2014 6:05 am by webi549
Hi, The problem is not from html validation. Because there is no problem with free version. Pro version change something. When I click on every language, the tag "Body" can add class about itself ? http://lafromageriedementon.com/images/2014-09-11_095003.jpg
Sep 11, 2014 6:23 am by Edvard
I'm saying it is because of invalid HTML.
Sep 11, 2014 6:25 am by webi549
Ok, I try to repair invalid html.
Sep 12, 2014 9:50 am by webi549
Hi, Can you explain me why it is ok with "free" version even with very little errors in w3c like "An img element must have an alt attribute, except under certain conditions", and not ok with "pay, pro" version ? Are you sure it is the reason ? And if you think it is the reason : why does it works correctly with free and not with Pro ?
Sep 12, 2014 10:57 am by Edvard
Please fix only end tag errors.
Sep 12, 2014 11:07 am by webi549
Hi, ok. :-)