Forum Archive - Flags not visible only dropdown

Flags not visible only dropdown
Sep 10, 2014 8:26 am by ithaca
Hello, Please your advice regarding GT Translate on the fly, regular version not pro yet. Using Joomla as the cms when i publish your system on the top right of my site i cannot see the flag icons only when i hover over the blankness they appear, which is not how it should be.. In fact when shown in other positions on the site as well not only the top to be clear. Could it be to do that it conflicts with the template? Or is it a speed increase plugin that makes this happen? Is it a java script problem. Not technical but is this easy to be fixed? Anybody has a hint on how to approach this? Thanks! Regards, Ithaca
Re: Flags not visible only dropdown
Sep 11, 2014 1:15 am by Edvard
I'll need to see your website in action to be able to suggest. Thanks!