Forum Archive - WebSite links with /it or /ru or /en

WebSite links with /it or /ru or /en
Aug 23, 2014 9:15 am by webi549
Hi, My website open in french (my language). When I click on a flag, website turn during 2 minutes. Page open, but not translate and links of my menu are /it (if I had click on italian flag - en if I had click on english flag, etc...) and open nothing when we click on a link of menu. If i click on french flag, it open my page (which is ever in french) but links menu are ever /it (or /en ....) If I close my website, delete cache from navigator, I open my website in french but with links /it (or others) To resume : flags open nothing - click on flag make my website turning 2 minutes - url is change and open nothing - my website doesn't work we can only go to the first page.
Re: WebSite links with /it or /ru or /en
Aug 23, 2014 9:50 am by webi549
Hi When I have activate plugin cache, I had enormous problems with others modules (random, gallery, etc...) so I can’t use it. I have desable it and my modules works fine. But, I have ever problem with GTRanslate, when I click on flag : 2 minutes to open the same page (without translation) and my menu links are changed. And links don’t work more. Do you think it is a problem with “pro” version ? If I use only “free” version, will I have those troubles ? If I use "entreprise" solution, will I have those troubles ? Is there a "real" support with enterprise wich responds quickly (1 hour max) ?
Aug 23, 2014 3:08 pm by Yana
Hi, It's usually slow in the first run but when your site is translated and the translations are cached it will be almost the same speed as your website is. Enterprise version will work faster . We are trying to respond to all the requests and keep our customers satisfied.
Aug 23, 2014 3:42 pm by webi549
Hi Yana, I have so much problems, I have change “operate with GTrans Pro version” to off. Nothing works with pro. Ok, why not a little slowly, but it wasn’t slowly, it didn’t work. Translation aren’t made. After 5 minutes “waiting” (do you know a visitor which stay 5 minutes to have a new page ?) we stay on french page and links are in the language selected and impossible to change it. If I enable system cache plugin, there is no change for slow and translation, and a lot of my others modules don’t work correctly. So, I am asking me, and asking you, why is there so much problems ? When you say, “first run slow” and will be ok after cached. But, every new visitor will have this problem ? They will have to wait translations going in cache ? Regards
Aug 23, 2014 3:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, When you install the Pro version it needs to translate your page. So when you are loading a new language for the first time it is making the translation and caches it, so next run will be smooth. If you are having any issue, please write exact issue and step-by-step guide how we can see the issue, so we can provide you a solution. If you don't do that and making a lot of modifications during our investigation, we cannot provide a solution to you. So if you want your issues to be solved, please use that rule when posting issues. If you do not want to use Pro version, please ask for a refund. Thank you!
Aug 23, 2014 4:06 pm by webi549
Hi Evard, So, can you tell me if every new visitor will have this problem of translation ? They will have to wait translations going in cache ? Or is it only for "the" website ?
Aug 23, 2014 4:18 pm by Edvard
If it is already translated it will load fast, otherwise it may take some time to load a page depending on how much content needs to be translated. Thank you!
Aug 24, 2014 3:14 pm by webi549
So, for the "first" visit, they have to wait (here on my website : 4 or 5 minutes) ? They have bad links in top menu, they are ever on french page, but at the second visit it will be ok ?
Aug 24, 2014 4:35 pm by Yana
Hi, It shouldn't take 5 minutes . Please make sure that /gtranslate/cache/ folder permission is 777. If you can send me ftp access info I can install general version.
Aug 24, 2014 4:51 pm by webi549
Hi Yana, /gtranslate/cache/ folder permission is 777 it is one of the first thing I did when I have install GTRanslate pro. Regards
Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm by Yana
Hi, I would recommend installing the General version.
Aug 25, 2014 12:11 pm by webi549
Hi, What is general version ? free version ?
Aug 25, 2014 1:36 pm by Edvard
Please check GTranslate Pro General installation on https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation You will need to disable the GTranslate Pro plugin in that case. Thank you!
Aug 25, 2014 2:06 pm by webi549
Hi, What difference between pro and general ?
Aug 25, 2014 9:21 pm by Yana
Hi, It is also the Gtranslate Pro. General version is for all platforms, not only for Joomla. The only difference is the installation process.
Aug 26, 2014 8:03 am by webi549
Hi Yana, Do I have to desinstall something before ? Or disable ? Regards
Aug 26, 2014 8:46 am by Yana
Hi, You should disable gtranslate system plugin before installing the general version.
Aug 26, 2014 9:19 am by webi549
Hi, I have disable gtranslate plugin I have download gtranslate with binary I have upload info.php I am here now : To see the PHP information upload info.php to the /gtranslate directory and access it by http://domain.com/gtranslate/info.php You know the name of my website, can you check if all is ok and if I can continue ? Because I see some of them but I am not sure for version. And after you say to add to .htaccess RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] My website is in french, do I have to change like that for all languages we need ? Example for chinese, english, russian, italian, is it like that ? RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|ru|en|it)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|ru|en|it)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|ru|en|it)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|ru|en|it)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|ru|en|it)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|ru|en|it)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
Aug 26, 2014 7:02 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to change the default language in the config.php file . There is no need to change the redirection rules.
Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm by webi549
Hi, In your guide, you say to change .htaccess Now you say I have to change congig.php ? I have that in config.php <?php define('MAIN_LANG', 'en'); // Main language code: en, ar, bg, hr, cn, ct, cs, da, et, tl, fi, fr, gl, el, iw, hi, es, nl, id, ja, ca, ko, lt, lv, mt, de, no, pt, ru, ro, sr, sk, sl, sv, th, tr, uk, hu, vi, it, pl, sq define('API_KEY', 'INSERT-YOUR-KEY'); // You can get your Google Translate API key from https://code.google.com/apis/console/?api=translate define('AUTO_DETECT_LANG', false); // set to true if you have mixed language content, works with Google only define('CACHE_TIME', 365*24*60*60); // 1 year by default, no need to decrease define('LICENSE', 'license.dat'); define('SSL_VERIFY_PEER', true); // disable if you get CA certificate error and cannot reconfigure your server to solve the issue define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', false); // if your site have redirects for some URLs and for that reason you see blank pages, you need to enable this feature define('USE_BING_TRANSLATOR', false); // Enable it to use Bing Translotor instead of Google Translate define('BING_API_KEY', 'INSERT-YOUR-KEY'); // If the option above is enabled you need to get your Bing API key from http://www.bing.com/developers/createapp.aspx (PHP SOAP client is required) define('DEBUG', false); // turn on for debug mode // username and password to edit translations, please change for security reasons, // this is not your google login/pass, you need to think something new define('USER', 'USER-NAME'); define('PASS', 'SOME-PASSWORD'); My default language is fr, I must change define('MAIN_LANG', 'en') by define('MAIN_LANG', 'fr') ? Something else ? User name and password ? If I want to translate only in italian, russian, spanich, do I have to change something ? What is it about .htaccess ? Have I to add what you say in your guide ? What do I do with this code you had tell me to add few days ago ? RewriteEngine On #redirection pour gtranslate RewriteBase / RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !index.php RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(.*)/$ RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://cannesinfo.com/$1/ [L,R=301]
Aug 26, 2014 11:16 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, you need to change default language to fr and set username/password for editing. By default there is no need to change gtranslate redirection rules. It will activate all languages. If you want to disable other languages you can replace [a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW with the language codes which you want to enable. Please do not delete the rules which I sent. Put GTranslate redirection rules after that rules.
Aug 28, 2014 2:03 pm by webi549
Hi, It is better, but there is "new" problems. 1 - On page "Accueil" when we click on a flag, template is not good in bottom. 2 - very big problem : I have accordion menu on left ("Annuaire") when we click on, we return immediatly in french. 3 : links are like that : http://www.domaine.com/gtranslate/translate.php?lang=en&url=contact-menu/ (there is a big /gtranslate/translate.php which is very very very bad) 4 - when I send a message from my contact form : - envoyer is not translate - after click on "envoyer" we return in french 5 - tooltips are not translate 6 - I have a search module, inside there is "Recherche..." that is not translate So, I have disable "Operate with GTranslate pro version" because I can't leave it like that. There is too much new problems. If you can help me for those new problems. Regards
Aug 29, 2014 7:58 am by Edvard
Hi, Please find my response below: 1. I have checked your HTML and you have a lot of end of tag errors. Please check your website with validator.w3.org and fix all the end tag errors in your HTML which will fix the template issues after translation. 2. I can see it in English. However when I click on a link it redirects to gtranslate/translate.php I think that you have something wrong in your .htaccess redirect rules. If you send me the contents of your .htaccess I can check it for you. 3. Please check #2. 4. Your contact form uses input tag for the buttons, it need to be converted to button. If you can give me FTP access I can modify it for you or you can modify it yourself. 5. Where I can see a tooltip? If you keep tooltip text in title attribute it will be translated, otherwise it will not, since it is javascript specific. 6. As mentioned input tag values are not being translated and you use javascript to set a value in French. You will need to use placeholder attribute instead. Thanks!
Aug 29, 2014 4:38 pm by webi549
Hi Evard Thank your for your answers. 1. I will try to fix that, but in a joomla template it is difficult to change this sort of errors 2. I send you my .htaccess by mp 3. same, I send you my .htaccess 4. when it is not "pro" activate, it is translated. It isn't translated when it is with "pro" GTranslate. So are you sure it is a problem of "my" contact form ? 5. for example, when you are in accordion menu at left, when you put your mouse on "Alimentation" you can read "cliquez pour ouvrir". But when it is not "pro" activate, it is translated. It isn't translated when it is with "pro" GTranslate. So, are you sure it is a problem of my website ? 6. if it is too hard, it is not important, because I have only one input tag (search) Thank you, I send you my .htaccess
Aug 29, 2014 4:41 pm by webi549
I can't send you mp : When I try to add you to create mp : Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.
Aug 29, 2014 6:36 pm by Edvard
Please use our contact us form on home page to send sensitive data.
Aug 30, 2014 12:01 pm by webi549
Please use our contact us form on home page to send sensitive data. Hi Edvard I have send you content of .htaccess with your contact form. Regards
Sep 1, 2014 1:47 pm by webi549
Hi, I have buy GTranslate Pro since 22-08-2014. And I have never can use it. Is it possible, please, to have a resolution of my problems ? Regards
Sep 1, 2014 3:30 pm by Edvard
Hi, We have replyed to your ticket. Can you please respond? You have sent an incorrect .htaccess file since there are no any gtranslate rules. Thank you!
Sep 1, 2014 3:33 pm by webi549
I have reply 2 minutes after having receive your reply. Every time I answer 1 or 2 minutes after your answer. And you answer me 1-2 or 3 days after.
Sep 1, 2014 4:44 pm by Edvard
Please write your response here, because you have not responded to Yana's request to your ticket number 1314196335. Thank you!
Sep 1, 2014 5:42 pm by webi549
Please write your response here, because you have not responded to Yana's request to your ticket number 1314196335. Thank you! I did it immediatly : http://www.webgraphie.com/no/Sans-titre-1.jpg
Sep 1, 2014 6:12 pm by Edvard
Hi, We have not received your email. Please use [email protected] for further communication. Thank you!
Sep 1, 2014 6:28 pm by webi549
Hi Edvard, I have send it again, but I have answer you to your mail. :-) Regards.
Sep 1, 2014 6:43 pm by Edvard
Thank you!