Forum Archive - All my website is a blank page

All my website is a blank page
Aug 22, 2014 9:32 am by webi549
Hi, As I have no answer by ticket, mp or forum, I try to open a new subject (perhaps wasn't I in good topic and team doesn't like...). So : ProblemS : 1 - all my website is a blank page (not only when we click links as we see in FAQ, it is ALL my website which is a blank page), all website is a blank page when I enable GTranslate 2 - if I disable : I see my website (without flags, normal), but I have pay a pro licence, so I would like to have them (normal) 3 - if I enable again : I see my website (but for a short time, after, it return in a only blank website....) 4 - when Gtranslate is enable (and works for a short time), I have my website in french (normal, my website is in french), BUT all my links menu are in russian, sometimes in english, sometime in chinese... 5 - yesterday I had : You don't have appropriate license for your http://www.monsite.com..... 6- so I use that : http://domain.com/ru/?verify_license=1 (and of course my website is in russian !!!) Why team give a link with "ru" ??? (I don't know). So, I don't know what to do, I disable, I enable, I delete cache, I refresh, I use http://domain.com/fr/?verify_license=1 : ever in russian. I use http://domain.com/?verify_license=1 : ever in russian.. So : I enable, I delete cache, I refresh, etc... and white website !!! Also, please, is it "possible" to have an help for ALL those problems ? (quick help). Regards
Re: All my website is a blank page
Aug 22, 2014 12:30 pm by webi549
No answer ? I think it is normal.... nobody as answer... So, to continue my story... I have enable GTranslate (I know, I am crazy, but I need it) : My website is in russian ! I delete cache, appcache clear, reboot, etc.... My website is always in russian. I delete cache, appcache clear, reboot, etc.... My website is in french : miracle ! My links are in russian.... I delete cache, appcache clear, reboot, etc.... My website is "blank" !!!!! I refresh, my website is in french with links in russian.... Do you think it is funny ? Me no.
Aug 22, 2014 3:04 pm by webi549
Hi, do you want the rest of the story ??? I was out, so I can't absolutly don't touch website, I have to show website to a client, and .... and what .... BLANK PAGE !!!!!! on his PC. Isn't it funny ? I am now at home (after 1 hour of road), and I disable GTranslate module. I see my website. Without flags of course....
Aug 22, 2014 3:44 pm by Yana
Dear Webi549, We do not have unanswered tickets. You sent 10 messages today. We will respond to all of them. Please try to disable joomla cache plugin and add the redirection rules in .htaccess which I sent yesterday. Thank you for your patience.
Aug 22, 2014 3:57 pm by webi549
Dear Yana, I have sent messages and I have no answer since 2 or 3 days and I stay with my problems. You know a website is not a game because we like to play. It is important for some people, and for me it is VERY important. I have pay a pro version to have a good product and a good support. Actually, I only see problems. You have ask me to change something, immedialtly I have answer you to explain it doesn't work, and since, no more answer. I have absolutly no answer in mp I have open, no answer on forum. Really, I am not a bad personn, but you must understand that if we go on this forum it is because we have "all" problems. It is not a game for us. And I am sure that when we have a paid version, we prefer to have a private support, a quick support. Here, we must wait 1 - 2 - 3 days to have an answer. Perhaps can you explain me why. Perhaps have you other important things to do ? I don't know. Regards
Aug 22, 2014 4:05 pm by webi549
Dear Webi549, We do not have unanswered tickets. You sent 10 messages today. We will respond to all of them. Please try to disable joomla cache plugin and add the redirection rules in .htaccess which I sent yesterday. Thank you for your patience. Dear Yana, I did it several times.... I do it again. I have a blank page when I click on my page "contact".
Aug 22, 2014 4:10 pm by webi549
Page contact : blank I click on "spain" ok, it is in spain I click on "french", it is in spain I click on "german" it is in spain so, it doesn't work anymore I close my website. I open it again : it is in spain (without /es no no directly www.monsite.com)
Aug 22, 2014 4:12 pm by webi549
Here you have my .htaccess (monsite = name of my website of course) ## # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2014 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks ## Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteEngine On ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] #redirection sans wwww vers wwww RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.[^.]+\.[^.]+$ RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www\.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [QSA,L,R=301] #fin ma redirection #tester erreurs #php_flag display_errors On #php_value error_reporting 2047 ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## # RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section. #redirection pour gtranslate RewriteBase / RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !index.php RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(.*)/$ RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://monsite.com/$1/ [L,R=301] #fin redirection gtranslate ## pour cote SetEnv MAGIC_QUOTES 0
Aug 22, 2014 4:24 pm by Yana
Please try to install gtranslate pro general version instead of the joomla plugin.
Aug 22, 2014 4:31 pm by webi549
Yana, I have install GTranslate pro. Have I to delete plugin ? I have put 0 in cache time in plugin, is it good ? And no cache in system / joomla / system Can you check my website in administrator ?
Aug 22, 2014 4:33 pm by webi549
Now it is in french, (why, I don't know) But contact page : blank I am afraid to click on a flag because if my website stay in one foreign language, it is no good)
Aug 22, 2014 5:04 pm by webi549
Heu, I am sorry, but I have still no more answer.... and I have ever problem. Will you answer me today ? Will you check my website ?
Aug 22, 2014 5:57 pm by webi549
Hello Yana, Can you tell me if that is good ? Yana, I have install GTranslate pro. Have I to delete plugin ? I have put 0 in cache time in plugin, is it good ? And no cache in system / joomla / system
Aug 22, 2014 6:47 pm by Edvard
Hi, Why you do not open a new topic and describe your issue exactly as it appears and do not use other irrelevant topics? Thank you!
Aug 22, 2014 8:55 pm by webi549
Dear Edvard, I am sorry, but when we have problem with a licence purchased and no answer during a lot of time I think it is human to be angry and afraid by problems without issue. :-) Best regards
Aug 22, 2014 9:12 pm by webi549
And I apologize and I am sincerely sorry if I bothered you. :oops:
Aug 23, 2014 3:00 pm by Yana
It's alright :)