Forum Archive - my webserver block your ip

my webserver block your ip
Sep 4, 2013 11:17 am by nohayestilo
Hi, in my webserver have added new security measures and since then I'm having problems with blocking your IP. Every time it crashes I get the following mail: We have unlocked your IP, we see that was blocked by the following reasons: Sep 4 6:43:58 cp62 lfd [2347]: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 94.23.220.123 (FR/France/ns208337.ovh.net): 1 in the last 300 secs - * Blocked in csf * [LF_MODSEC] Aug 25 4:45:07 cp62 lfd [547550]: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 94.23.220.123 (FR/France/ns208337.ovh.net): 1 in the last 300 secs - * Blocked in csf * [LF_MODSEC] Aug 26 15:47:26 cp62 lfd [416592]: (mod_security) mod_security triggered by 94.23.220.123 (FR/France/ns208337.ovh.net): 1 in the last 300 secs - * Blocked in csf * [LF_MODSEC] Safety Rules and blockades Review: We see your IP was blocked by a rule that can not be released automatically without affecting the security of your site, or file upload has been considered malicious. Please, if you are trying to upload files via web and blocks for this reason, please send us this file, creating a new ticket, attaching the file to analyze it and if necessary we add a signature to our antivirus system that does not crash. These are the rules that have produced locks but you can not unlock automatically: If you re-lock problems it is best to send us the file you are trying upload Indicate to what we add to whitelist our antivirus system, creating a support ticket, please tell us in detail the tasks being carried out in when it crashes. " The site es http://www.thecrazyfifties.es Any idea?
Re: my webserver block your ip
Sep 4, 2013 1:00 pm by Edvard
Please work with your hosting provider to keep our IP address white listed. Thank you!
Jul 10, 2014 10:49 am by afsalme
White listing the ip will not solve this issue permanently. Server is blocking the global ip and global ip keep changing with every connection. I am experiencing same issue with wordpress in my shared hosting server. Everyday I need to send my global ip address to unblock and white list it in server. As per host support team "IP address is normally blocked for consecutive failed cPanel/Webmail/FTP login attempts" Even though I have not made any failure attempts it is getting blocked after some time. This issue is with my website http://dealswithcoupons.in which is in kvchosting shared server. Even though their support if quick and giving good support, they are not able to resolve the issue permanently. I will be grateful if anyone here can give a right fix for this problem. I am experiencing same issue with wordpress in my shared hosting server. There was no such issue for last 3 years and this pop up months before this year. So everyday I need to send my global ip address creating a ticket to unblock it after using my control panel for around 15 to 30 minutes. Its strange that some time it blocks the ip even after I navigate through many pages of website without logging in As per host support team "IP address is normally blocked for consecutive failed cPanel/Webmail/FTP login attempts" But I never did a single failure login attempt. When I mentioned this to them they are helpless. :cry: I am experiencing this problem with kvchosting while using this website http://dealswithcoupons.in I will be grateful if anyone can give a right fix for this problem.
Jul 10, 2014 3:44 pm by Edvard
Hi, Our IP address doesn't change, we cannot do anything on our side to stop your hosting blocking our IP address. If you cannot solve the issue with your hosting company and cannot change your hosting company, I would recommend to use Cloudflare on top of it. Thanks!