Forum Archive - Functions in Virtuemart 2.6 broken.

Functions in Virtuemart 2.6 broken.
Apr 29, 2014 10:41 pm by ingmardevos
Hi, We are having some issues after updating to Virtuemart 2.6. Add to cart and other dynamic functions like product options with price recalcuation don't work anymore. One thing I noticed is that in the Virtuemart 2.6 config there is no VmSiteURL anymore. This I had to change in previous versions to make this work with Gtranslate. How to make this work???? Also it looks like the homepage layout get's broken. Does Gtranslate do anything with changing javascript? Or, do you guys cache a version of the site on your server? In this case that might be the problem. Thanks, Ingmar
Re: Functions in Virtuemart 2.6 broken.
Apr 29, 2014 10:58 pm by ingmardevos
Hello there, for anyone having the same problem in VM 2.6; After a bit more searching in files I found out that the VM developers team moved the VMSiteURL variable to administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmjsapi.php. Simply search for "VmSiteURL" and replace this line: $jsVars .= "vmSiteurl = '". JURI::root( ) ."' ;\n" ; with: $jsVars .= "vmSiteurl = '/' ;\n" ; This will most likely fix all JS/AJAX related problems with prices and add to cart.
Re: Functions in Virtuemart 2.6 broken.
May 1, 2014 9:12 am by Edvard
Thanks for sharing!