Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license for your site III

You don't have appropriate license for your site III
Apr 25, 2014 1:38 am by eera5607
Hi, I recently changed my hosting provider and this message start to appear: You don't have appropriate license for your robustiana.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. Your IP is not blocked by hosting provider. The error is being generated in all pages, including the URLs of the native language (the original urls)* What else can be the problem? I reinstalled the Joomla! plugin but it does not work. Thank you. *once you try to use the Gtranslate
Re: You don't have appropriate license for your site III
Apr 25, 2014 6:56 am by Yana
Hi, Please check gtranslate/license.dat file permission. It should be 666. Also make sure that you are not blocking our server license.gtranslate.net ( IP address is 91.121.71.129) . It will be better if you can whitelist 91.121.71.129 IP address.
Apr 25, 2014 12:05 pm by eera5607
I checked and the permissions are correct (666).
Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you enable Debug Mode and use "Write translation log in a file" and post here the log file? You can also send us admin backend and FTP access and we will try to fix the issue for you. You can use our contact us form on our home page to send the info. Thanks!
Apr 25, 2014 1:08 pm by eera5607
I enabled Debug Mode to check but the log file was empty. I'll send you the access data by contact form. Thanks.
Apr 25, 2014 3:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, We are having issues with the FTP access you provided. Can you please re check and send again. Thanks!
Apr 25, 2014 3:37 pm by eera5607
I checked and it is working fine. I will re-send the access data to the ticket: 521306099. I also sent Yana the info to access Joomla! Backend as a superuser where you can use the component ProFIles as a FileManager to access all files... I don't know what is the trouble with FTP access.
Apr 25, 2014 4:12 pm by Edvard
Currently we are not able to open your website at all. We will try again soon. May be your hosting blocked our IP address because of many unsuccessful connection attempts to FTP. Thanks!
Apr 25, 2014 6:56 pm by eera5607
Hi again, suddenly Gtranslator worked for a moment translating to English, but only English. Then stop working and start showing the message again. I checked and now the debug.txt file have some info: I sent the file to ticket 521306099. Thanks.
Apr 25, 2014 9:10 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry, but it is definitely a hosting issue. We may offer you to exchange your Pro license with 1 year of Enterprise solution for free which will solve all your issues related to your hosting provider. Thank you!
Apr 25, 2014 9:24 pm by eera5607
They say that is not their problem. xD They filled all requirements from documentation and added the IP to whitelist I answer Yana about the offer of Enterprise solution in ticket 521306099... Thank you. I wait for instructions.
Apr 25, 2014 9:39 pm by Edvard
Thank you. Please feel free to open a new topic on this forum if you have any issues.
Jun 6, 2014 11:12 am by pacowilson
Reupload the lisence.dat, we solved problem.
Jun 6, 2014 3:20 pm by Edvard
Thanks!