Forum Archive - Translation editing won't work

Translation editing won't work
Aug 12, 2013 5:17 am by mitsugij
Hello I have issues of translation editing. Although I edited Japanese translation which had translated by Gtranslate, some of their structure and editings got jumbled when the pages reloaded.
Re: Translation editing won't work
Aug 12, 2013 8:22 am by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website and send me an example so I can check it and assist you?
Aug 13, 2013 6:13 am by mitsugij
Hi Yana, Our company's website is: http://www.franklanza.com I have edited two or three times to edit Japanese translations generated by Gtrans, but some of them, however, are always being jumbled after a few days up to a couple of weeks. eg: The original text: Frank Lanza Migration Services is Australia's leading agent of Australian visas, immigration advice located in Cairns QLD. Japanese translation by Gtranslate: フランク·ランザマイグレーションサービスは、オーストラリアビザ、オーストラリアの大手エージェント、ケアンズQLDに位置移民アドバイスです。 Edited by me: フランクランザ移民サービスはクィーンズランド州ケアンズにあるオーストラリアビザ、移民手続きに関するアドバイスの提供及び申請代行を主とした、オーストラリア認定の法律事務所です。 The edited translation was held only three days. I tried editing the part three times. Pls tell me a way to fix the issue; otherwise, I am not able to use the gtranslate anymore.
Aug 13, 2013 1:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please login here and edit again? http://www.franklanza.com/index.php?opt ... view=login After editing you should be able to find .human file for example in the /plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate/cache/ja folder. Did you deleted the gtranslate cache? May be you have some script which is removing the cache files?