Forum Archive - stop converting currency from GBP to euro

stop converting currency from GBP to euro
Aug 6, 2013 11:16 am by kollol
Hi, I'm using gtranslate free for one of our clients' site. I'm using Mijoshop in there and the currency set only to GBP. The problem I'm facing is while I translate product page or checkout page to a different language other than English the currency symbol change as well. I restricted the currency to only GBP and don't want to show Euro or any other currency while the page translates to non-english. I have seen other topic where class="notranslate" could be used in the source code. I'm not sure how I could apply that to mijoshop. Is there any easy way I can prevent translating currency symbol to £ to € or GBP to Euro? Thanks, Kollol
Re: stop converting currency from GBP to euro
Aug 6, 2013 11:46 am by Yana
Dear Kollol, It is the only way you can fix the issue. You will need to edit the source code of the Mijoshop plugin and add class="notranslate" attribute.
Aug 8, 2013 4:16 pm by kollol
Thanks alot.
Aug 8, 2013 4:17 pm by Yana
You're welcome.