Forum Archive - SALES: QUESTION

SALES: QUESTION
Apr 9, 2013 7:01 pm by phillipwilhelm
I saw the email about the promotion for 30% off. A few quick questions- -This enterprise version does it also come with the standard 12% annual discount for paying for a yearly subscription on top of the 30% offer as well? I sure hope so since it was listed that it wasn't in the email offer. -And I am seeing from the forums a daily cache limit, does the enterprise come with this limit? if so what does the cache include just the text hopefully? I'm worried we wouldn't be able to get the site cached quick enough with images included. If there is a limit can we increase it? -The CDN is that stored on your servers? Can we save local versions on ours? What conflict would occur if we did? -Does the plugin support live translation, instead of using the CDN or local saved versions? -Is the enterprise version an ongoing yearly subscription? Or possible to cancel after a year and just use the plugin locally on our servers? Thank you! SEE EMAIL BELOW: You can get GTRANSLATE ENTERPRISE annual subscribtion with 30% discount now and get more benefits on top of the Pro version like: Translation Delivery Network - The translated text will be loaded from our cloud network and not from your own site. It will reduce the load on your server and increase the overall speed for loading the translated page. URL Translation - The URLs of your website will also be translated which is very important for multilingual SEO. More friendly URLs - The translated version will be available on es.libertychristian.org instead of libertychristian.org/es/ which will increase the visibility of your site in local search engine result pages like google.es. Centralized translation cache - Translation cache will be kept on our cloud network. We will improve the quality of the translations over time using crowd sourced and professional translations without your input. Language hosting - You can have a separate domain for each language. For example you can host French version of your site on domain.fr and it will rank higher on local search engines results like google.fr. No server requirements - Since no software installation is required on your host, it can work with any web server. No need to have PHP ionCube library any more like in Pro version. Seamless updates - No need to make updates on your own like in Pro version. We are taking care for updates with Enterprise. You just enjoy up to date service every day.
Re: SALES: QUESTION
Apr 10, 2013 7:16 am by Edvard
Hi, Please find my response below: -This enterprise version does it also come with the standard 12% annual discount for paying for a yearly subscription on top of the 30% offer as well? I sure hope so since it was listed that it wasn't in the email offer. The monthly cost is 15 EUR the 30% discount is for annual subscription only, so it is ~12% off then 30% off. -And I am seeing from the forums a daily cache limit, does the enterprise come with this limit? if so what does the cache include just the text hopefully? I'm worried we wouldn't be able to get the site cached quick enough with images included. If there is a limit can we increase it? - No cache limits with Enterprise. -The CDN is that stored on your servers? Can we save local versions on ours? What conflict would occur if we did? - If you need local version you may consider GTranslate Pro. -Does the plugin support live translation, instead of using the CDN or local saved versions? - Not sure exactly what you ask, but it will be possible to order human translations or make corrections manually. -Is the enterprise version an ongoing yearly subscription? Or possible to cancel after a year and just use the plugin locally on our servers? - You can cancel any time, however to use it locally you need to have Pro license.