Forum Archive - All translations come in Polish

All translations come in Polish
Mar 27, 2013 2:18 pm by Rubalise
Hello, I just bought GTranslate Pro and installed it with some difficulties, mainly with the URL rewrite and my htaccess file. But it seems to be working, the flags react when I clik on them, only thing, my website, which is in french, gets in Polish in all languages and even in french... Would anyone have had the same problem? Thanks in advance for your replies!
Re: All translations come in Polish
Mar 27, 2013 4:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address , so I can check and assist you?
Mar 27, 2013 9:32 pm by Rubalise
Hello, Thank you for your reply, here is the link: https://www.lecameleoncoquet.be I put the site offline, to avoid the customers to have the errors, I'm sending you the access to the site by PM. Thanks in advance
Mar 28, 2013 12:28 am by Rubalise
I found out what happened, sorry for this topic. Here is the explanation: at first, the content of the website was quite limited, so I had another system for the translation. With hikashop installed and many products coming, and the client wanted other languages, it was getting tough. For this other system of translation the plugin "system - language filter" was activated. And that was the one making the trouble. now that this is disabled, it's working smoothly. Thanks anyway for your help! Best regards
Mar 28, 2013 4:51 pm by Yana
Hi, It is nice to hear that you fixed the issue. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Apr 3, 2013 8:37 pm by Rubalise
Thank you, Yana
Apr 4, 2013 3:55 pm by Yana
Appreciate it!