Forum Archive - GTranslate free not translating home page

GTranslate free not translating home page
Jan 18, 2013 9:20 am by goshow
Hi!I have a problem with GTranslate free.I have a Joomla 2.5 website with 2 home languages Bulgarian and English which i translate by myself and switch with language switcher.I want to put two more languages to be translated Greek and Romanian.When i try to return the homepage English or Buglarian it triggers the right link but it is still translated in Greek or Romanian.How can I stop the translating script when i click on English or Bulgarian?Can you help me please? Regards, George p.s. i don't use Bulgarian and English in GTranslate, I only use them as Joomla multilingual site
Re: GTranslate free not translating home page
Jan 18, 2013 12:30 pm by Yana
Hi, If you have installed the GTranslate Pro Joomla system plugin you will need to disable/uninstall it and follow installation steps in general/readme.txt. After that you will need to replace [a-z] in the # gtranslate config .htaccess rules with the languages list which will be handled by GTranslate Pro, the rest will be handled by joomla.You should use a blank language code for your default language and GTranslate language selector for all the languages.