Forum Archive - [Solved] Huge Problems with Caching

[Solved] Huge Problems with Caching
Dec 27, 2012 12:46 pm by Dawn
Hi, I'm using since a few days your latest version. GTranslate is before (means lower order number) than System Cache. Now everytime I turn the plugin on, it switches back to russian. I don't know why because as default language I've set german. It doesn't matters if I've got the site cache enabled or not (beside it saves the wrong language version of my content when it's on). Detect default language and browser language set to off. I even tried to delete the content of the russian cache folder below /gtranslate. Is there a fix for this? Can you please help me? Such things are deadly for SEO... If you need access to my site, please send me an email. Best regards, Dawn EDIT: Seems to be that I've got the same problem like gtranslate-pro-problems-with-default-language-t2725.html . My .htaccess contains the latest version of the rewrite rules.
Re: Huge Problems with Caching
Dec 27, 2012 12:59 pm by Edvard
Hi, GTranslate plugin should be after all Cache plugins. So it will translate the cached content.
Dec 27, 2012 1:07 pm by Dawn
Thanks a lot - this solved my problems! :)
Dec 27, 2012 1:08 pm by Edvard
You are welcome!