Forum Archive - Gtranslate doesn't translate content in popup windows

Gtranslate doesn't translate content in popup windows
Oct 27, 2012 8:24 pm by Nikolas
Hello When people register at my site they have to accept the terms and conditions. This information opens up in popup window. Everything on the site gets translated but not the content in the popup window. The text stays in the native language and doesnt get translated. Is there any solution to this? Regards :)
Re: Gtranslate doesn't translate content in popup windows
Oct 29, 2012 3:05 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check if the text is javascript generated and you cannot find it in the source code in this case gtranslate cannot translate it. If you can send me the link I'll check it.
Oct 29, 2012 6:53 pm by Nikolas
Hi Yes the text is in javascript and the text is about terms and conditions you have to accept before becoming a member. What kind of other solutions do you propose ? Or it might be so that there arent any solutions. Thank you
Oct 31, 2012 3:10 pm by Yana
Dear Nikolas, Javascript-generated text cannot be translated, as it is actually Javascript code. The text is not visible in the source code of your website.