Forum Archive - [Solved] Translations stops working in Gtranslate Enterprise

[Solved] Translations stops working in Gtranslate Enterprise
Sep 22, 2012 7:59 am by paulg
Hi, Since a few days my website isn't translated at all. I checked it out and since 16 september any article is translated, in one case it's translated partly. Off course I tried "?force_translation=1" but did doesn't help. Can you please checkout what's going on? Greetings, Paul
Re: Translations stops working in Gtranslate Enterprise
Sep 22, 2012 10:00 am by paulg
It's getting worse now. Most menu-items, categories etc. which where already translated for a long time have a %sign now before non-translated text. Also already translated articles are losing (parts of) translation. I'm also concerned now what will happen with all my human translated articles. I hope they will not be lost because that was a lot of work. Please check out what's going on. Thanks, Paul
URGENT - Gtranslate Enterprise Cache Not Working
Sep 22, 2012 10:35 am by jb11
Good day I have a number of sites on your Enterprise versions. I noted on Saturday that all pages are now being indexed again meaning the "%"-sign is everywhere. I hope this is a temporary error as I have spent a number of weeks a few months back to ensure all pages are translated for Google. If all pages need to be translated again today for some reason, then Google will definitely penalise all my websites as most of the pages contain % signs and are now back to English. This is an urgent matter as it will result in loss of income, and I hope you can address this issue for the cache not working, and ensuring the previous cache is online again. Regards JSB
Re: URGENT - Gtranslate Enterprise Cache Not Working
Sep 22, 2012 10:40 am by lokoman
I see this going the same in every language website, also in the enterprise version, http://ja.flashgames312.com/
Sep 22, 2012 10:41 am by lokoman
I see this going the same in every language website, also in the enterprise version, http://ja.flashgames312.com/
Sep 22, 2012 2:49 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. It was a temporary issue with our translation cache, now it is resolved.
Oct 27, 2012 8:45 pm by jb11
Hi Edvard I have noticed now similar issues again (as at Saturday 27 October) with the Enterprise version where I see a lot of % signs for content translated months ago. Please can you urgently look into this in order for the previous Enterprise cache to work again as Google will definitely penalize sites where all previously translated content are now gone and need to be translated again. Thank you JS
Translations stops working in Gtranslate Enterprise
Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am by paulg
Same here... again. How reliable is Gtranslate Enterprise anyway and is all my human translated content still safe? It would be a disaster when all these translations are gone. Greetings, Paul
Re: [Solved] Translations stops working in Gtranslate Enterp
Oct 28, 2012 1:03 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to improve the reliability of our service and will add more servers over time, so the system will become more failure safe. Of course we keep backups, so we will not loose any translations. I do confirm that all the cache is restored and now the %signs should be gone.
Re: [Solved] Translations stops working in Gtranslate Enterp
Oct 28, 2012 1:10 pm by paulg
Thanks for solving the issue and the explanation, Edvard. Everything is Ok now. Greetings, Paul