Forum Archive - please provide gtranlsate code for two domains at same time

please provide gtranlsate code for two domains at same time
Dec 14, 2012 5:22 pm by applemagic
diffenginex.com currently forwards to florencesoft.com I would like to rebuild the website under the domain diffenginex.com on a faster server. Then flip over from diffenginex.com to florencesoft.com Rebuilding the website, for various reasons, will take 2 - 3 days and ideally will be done over the weekend. It won't just be a move to a faster machine but all the underling content management code will be upgraded as well. It may or may not work and there will be problems. I cannot do this unless I have the same gtranslate code that is licensed for both domains florencesoft.com and diffenginex.com at the same time. How much can I pay you for code that will be licensed for both domains? I have previously purchased gtranslate for joomla for florencesoft.com Emailing you to swithc the license to diffenginex.com won't be good enough. I want the same code licnesed to both domains at the same time. I am willing to pay you for this. how much do you want? Unless this is done, you are preventing me from moving my website to a faster machine. Please consider this.
Re: please provide gtranlsate code for two domains at same t
Dec 16, 2012 7:05 pm by Yana
Hi, We have temporarily activated the license. Please let us know when you finish the transfer.