Forum Archive - Order complete - What are the next steps?

Order complete - What are the next steps?
Nov 25, 2015 3:10 pm by gibarra
Hi, yesterday I completed my order by PayPal to start using your services with enterprise. I chatted w/ Yana but so far I had not received any news and instruction about how to start using it! Please advice! My site is: http://gia-consultores.com Best wishes Gonzalo
Re: Order complete - What are the next steps?
Nov 25, 2015 4:46 pm by Yana
Dear Gonzalo, We will check your payment and send the instructions ASAP.
Nov 25, 2015 4:48 pm by gibarra
Thanks Yana! Looking forward to hearing your instructions! Best regards G.-
Nov 26, 2015 12:43 pm by gibarra
Hi again Yana, I had +2 days waiting for the activation of the service and really I'm very dissapointing with the way you are handling your costumer service which is really bad. This is the first time I had waiting for a service (purchased by internet) too much days, what is happening? Sincerely I regret this type of experience!
Nov 26, 2015 5:24 pm by Edvard
Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience. Manual processing always takes more time. If there were no discount the process would be almost instant. Please check your email for instructions. Thanks!
Nov 26, 2015 5:47 pm by gibarra
Hi Edvard, I don't know how are you doing business but in my country (Chile) the customer is a priority independent you have received a discount or anything else. One of the reason because I accepted pay for GT service was because Yana made me feel as the service worth the investment which I consider still a little bit high especially because not consider differences btw traffic volume with other costumers which in our own case is really low so probably I'm subsidizing the price (high traffic) of other users. I don't know if i explained very weell ... About the e-mail you mentioned me, i had not received yet so please can you check again? Only I received the confirmation of your post in the forum! Have a great week G.-
Nov 27, 2015 5:48 am by Edvard
Hi, I have resent it to your gmail account. Thanks!