Forum Archive - New Enterprise Setup - HTTPS and Wordpress HTaccess rules.

New Enterprise Setup - HTTPS and Wordpress HTaccess rules.
Mar 9, 2013 12:32 pm by chint
Hi I just brought the enteprise edition of Gtranslate yesterday. Currently, to test I have pointed domains ja, hi and af, as sub domains to your server but doesnt seem to be working. The CNAME is also updated. The problem I think is redirection and lack of a plugin. I have to redirect all traffic to HTTPS and not use port 80. Also I have a HTTPS plugin to ensure compatibility. In the .htaccess file there a lots of rules in there for security. Also I do not have an Gtranslate plugin on the website can you send me the enterprise edition? Please see current .htaccess rules. #forcing all port 80 requests to be 443 RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80 RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://www.domain.com/$1 [R,L] # directory browsing Options All -Indexes # Redirect old file path to new file path hides wp-login page Redirect /wp-login.php https://www.domain.com/login/ # protect from sql injection Options +FollowSymLinks RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR] RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [F,L] # BEGIN WordPress <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L] </IfModule> # END WordPress #Protect .htaccess <Files ~ "^.*\.([Hh][Tt][Aa])"> order allow,deny deny from all satisfy all </Files> #Blocking config file access <Files wp-config.php> Order Allow,Deny Deny from all </Files> # Block the include-only files. RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^wp-admin/includes/ - [F,L] RewriteRule !^wp-includes/ - [S=3] RewriteRule ^wp-includes/[^/]+\.php$ - [F,L] RewriteRule ^wp-includes/js/tinymce/langs/.+\.php - [F,L] RewriteRule ^wp-includes/theme-compat/ - [F,L] #allows files uploaded upto 5mb php_value upload_max_filesize 5M
Re: New Enterprise Setup - HTTPS and Wordpress HTaccess rule
Mar 9, 2013 8:45 pm by Yana
Hi, For Enterprise version you just need to create CNAME records to point to our server. It should work with HTTPS but you will get warnings. You can buy SSL wildcard certificate and we will install it on our server. Also you will need to remove www redirection for our network requests. You should remove www and add the following lines to your .htaccess file RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com RewriteRule (.*) http://www.domain.com/$1 [R=301,L]